Friday, February 22, 2008

Phone troubles...

For some reason my phone isn't charging, so the battery is really really low. I'll try to get it fixed today, but if not, then I may be unreachable for a while. I'm leaving Calcutta this afternoon for Jabalpur, which is in the center of India. There's a big national park there that I'm really looking forward to visiting, so that's where I'll be for the next few days and who knows what the phone and internet situation will be out there...so don't worry if I don't post for a while. Hugs.

Dona

3 comments:

Jigme said...

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=100856481562333996826.000446b4a778348015274&ll=18.687879,101.162109&spn=26.67537,40.869141&z=5

Dona - I asked my Aunt and basically she said you are about an hour from Bhutan -- you can go up to Jaigaon the neighbouring town and try walking into Bhutan - and see if the border guards lets you roam the town for a few hours

Anonymous said...

Highly recommend Bhutan if you can get in, since you never made it to Myanmar. Sorry about the phone-that ezplians the message I get every day. Are you over the shock of India yet? Don't think I ever got over it...Be safe, be well and take advantage of everything life has to offer. Love you lots

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the birthday card! It was so awesome to get a birthday greeting from the other side of the world :)