Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Everything is Breaking on Me!

Another terrible thing happened yesterday, my camera broke! It turns on just fine, but it won't take a picture. I tried to get it fixed today, but the man at the Kodak shop on the island said that they only sell film and put pictures on CD, no repairs. So, I'm going to leave Ko Chang a day early to see if I can get it fixed in Bangkok. I would be devestated if I have to buy a new camera, as this one is only 6 months old! But I figure this is the best place for me to have electronics problems since Bangkok is my best bet for finding a place to fix it. I'm so grateful this have happened in Thailand rather than Laos, or any of the other countries I've been to for that matter! And its good that I've got some extra time before flying to India, just in case the repair takes more than a day or two. Oh well, what can you do?!?

2 comments:

Beatriz said...

wow that sucks.

Anonymous said...

Timing is everything! I hope you can get back in the pic biz soon.

Hugs,
T-elf