Thursday, February 14, 2008

Music!

I've never been so happy to hear music! I got my MP3 player back this evening. It's in perfect working order and filled with 400 new songs! I am absolutely elated. All I am going to do tonight is lay in my very small, but comfortable room and enjoy all of this new music. Tomorrow will no doubt be stressful with camera repairs at the top of my list, but at least I've found an official Sony Camera Repair shop nearby, and now that I've got an MP3 player, the stress of Bangkok will be at least slightly put off. Saturday I'm going to spend all day at Chatakuk Market, the massive weekend market that is famous throughout Asia, if not the world. It's the largest market in Asia and has everything from fried critters to electronics to an endless assortment of souvenirs to tasty Thai snacks. Maybe I'll finally get to try those spiders I swore I would try just once. Hopefully my camera will be fixed so that I can document it! I've got less than a week left in South East Asia, so its now or never!

3 comments:

nanny said...

Dona check your email. I am soooo glad that your MP3 is fixed - there's nothing better than finally getting something repaired successfully. Enjoy your music.

love ya

Anonymous said...

Ko Chang sounds just lovely.

My kinda place, no doubt.

Crunchy food snacks. to boot.

Hope camera gets fixed ok..or collect postcards for a while till it does.

Whole week of sunshine here so tomorrow is tractor day while things are still tillable.

The lake house is looking amazing w/ 900 sq ft of hardwood floors..
Glad I didn't have to do much on THAT project!

Mallard couple is back for the 9th? year and was thinking about getting some bunnies or ducks or maybe some of those goofy silky chickens just to laugh at.

naaah, better off with some of those monster pet artichokes that love this climate.

Things are sprouting like crazy
with all this sun so hopefully tractor will purrrrrr...
like it always does.

Take it ez and let me know if you need anythinglove

Jigme said...

Have fun at Chatuchak -- god I miss Thailand...