Friday, December 21, 2007

Peanut Butter

I can't believe how much peanut butter I eat! I've already gone through 3 big jars of the stuff--lathering it on bread and crackers, bananas, and even carrots! I just ran out of my final few spoonfuls and its probably good that I take a break for a while...I don't want to get sick of it. It's a great protein that keeps the hunger at bay inbetween meals. I'm not sure why I am always so hungry here, but no meal seems to fill me up for long. Maybe its the empty carbs of rice and noddles that have become the staple in my diet, or maybe its a tapeworm...who knows?!?

2 comments:

Jen said...

Tapeworm? you are starting to sound like me :) Love it! Pig stomach??!!

nanny said...

It is all the fresh air you are getting that makes you hungry. We can send you more peanut butter when you land a place for awhile - maybe Thailand?? ;-) M