Sunday, August 24, 2008

Tropical Paradise and Longing for Home

Wimbe Beach stnads up to all of the hype. Silky, white sand beaches glitter in the tropical sun, turquoise, emerald, and royal blue water flistens intothe horizon, and the offshore coral reefs provide an allure of small rolling waves, and the fascination of an underwater kingdom. It's the perfect place to indulge in books, naps, and leisurely swims. But despite all of this, I'm ready to go home. I'm tired of living out of my backpack, of wearing the same clothes everyday, of always having to eat at restaurants. I miss my mom's voice and my sister's laugh. I miss the comfort of being with my family and the day to day routine of life at home. I am really excited to be going home so soon!

1 comment:

Beatriz said...

wow that sounds awesome. are you sure you wanna come home?? ;-) just kidding, i totally feel you!