Saturday, August 2, 2008

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures!

I am absolutely ELATED to announce that finally, after days and days of effort, I have uploaded most of my photos from the past few weeks. Unfortunately, I lost about 2 weeks worth of photos due to a technical issue at one of the internet cafes, so that means no photos of the girls running at regionals, or my visit to their rural villages in Singida, or the pineapple hairdo in Dar Es Salaam. I'm just happy that it was only two weeks worth and not more. I've organized the photos by country, so click on the link below and then take your time to browse through Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda, and the DR Congo. Enjoy!

http://picasaweb.google.com/dona.j.francis

*I haven't had a chance to add captions to many of the photos, but at least you'll get the general idea.

1 comment:

nanny said...

OMG!!! Once again the pics do not disappoint. They are truly amazing. You know how I love the kids and people pics - WOW!!! I cried more than once looking at them. Michael and I looked at them together and we talked all about them - he had many questions. The gorilla was truly amazing - so close - it had to take your breath away - it really was "gorilla's in the mist".