Wednesday, March 12, 2008

This is one BIG country!

I'm starting to feel a little overwhelmed by the enormity of this country. After plotting out all of the places I still want to see in southern India, I don't expect to get to Mumbai until right around April 1st, and once there, I'm only half way done! I'll still have all of the north and Nepal to cram in before flying to Africa in late-May. I want to see as much as I possibly can while I'm here, but run the very real risk of trying to do too much and exhausting myself in the process. But how do you choose what to leave out? So long as I odn't get sick I think I can do it, but losing a few days or longer to illness would really wreck my plans! Unfortunately it seems like getting sick in India is a law of the universe, but maybe, just maybe I can defy it!

No comments: